The buildings insurance coverings

The building insurance covers the structure and the permanent fixtures of your property. The property can be either a home or a commercial space. The structure includes elements such as walls, windows, roofs. The permanent fixtures and fittings are baths, toilets, kitchens, etc.

What damages are usually covered?

The insurance would cover damages such as fire, storms, floods, explosion lightning, earthquake, theft and vandalism. Check the policy documents to see the full cover and exclusions list.

How to claim your building insurance policy?

We can help you with your claim from start to finish, we work for you and not the insurance company. After assessing the insurance policy documents and the damages to the property a schedule of works is submitted to the insurance company. After a settlement is negotiated with the insurance company, we can carry building works to remedy the damages based on the works schedule.